Top 10 Tips to Pack Moving Boxes Like Professional Packers and Movers
1. Pack yourself and save money. Yes, you can save money and cut moving costs if you do the majority of packing & packaging yourself. Pack yourself non-breakable items like beddings, books, garments, shoes, etc. You can pack yourself replaceable items like plates, dishes, and small kitchenware. But do not try to pack yourself fine chinaware and silverware. Such items should be packed by professionals in better ways. Furniture, mattresses, electronic & electric items, and heavy appliances should be packed by professional packers.
2. Pack heavy items in small boxes. Don't try to put everything into one large carton or box. It will make difficulties in lifting and carrying them. Keep the weight of the box as you lift them and carry them easily. So keep it while packing your goods on your own.
3. It is very important for your most precious items. Never let the professional packers to pack your precious items like jewelery, documentation, heirlooms, photo albums, hobby collections, sport mementos, etc. It is advisable to pack such items yourself and take them with you only.
4. Choose right boxes for your household goods. You should choose cartons or boxes of right sizes and strengths. Have sufficient and proper attire boxes to pack your wardrobe. By doing this you can save time on ironing later. You can pack your shirts, pants, t-shirts, jeans in suitcases in well condition. You can put your shoes at the bottom space of your attire boxes. For breakable items you should use strong cartons with proper and sufficient paper wrapping.
5. To pack every thing carefully you must take enough time. Do go in hassle. For easily broken items you pack them carefully with papers, bubble warp, sheets, cloth cuttings, blankets, pillows, and towels. You should wrap each breakable item carefully and separately. Do not forget to fill empty spaces with newsprints or papers. You should pack palates and glassware vertically. You should use packing and wrapping materials of good quality. After packing do not forget to tight them by strong strings and masking tape.
6. After packing majority of your items you should inform movers and packers which services you hired. Professionals can advice you weather it is good packing or need repacking.
7. Do not pack dangerous materials like paints, oils, petrol, gas, solvents, thinners, guns, oil lamps, and anything flammable and explosive. Professional packers and movers are not allowed to transport such items. So be careful.
8. To protect themselves, movers will not disconnect your major appliances. Before the movers arrive to pack and load, unplug and prepare your refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, washer and dryer. Also prepare your computer and back-up your important electronic files.
9. Let professional packers to pack your heavy items like furniture, bed cots, refrigerator, computers, televisions, etc. Items like refrigerator, computers, televisions, VCD players etc should be packed in their original case.
10. You should pack yourself vase plants yourself. Leave them to professionals because they will need special case to pack. Keep all the packed items in same room. If possible and safe then keep in room which is close to door. By doing this you can save time taking while loading.
One additional thing is very important on your shifting. It is a wise decision to hire a local moving company. For example if you are living in Noida or want to shift to Noida, you should hire one of reputed packers and movers in Noida. Well, now you are ready to make your shifting hassle free.
Rabish Singh is an eminent Web Copywriter. He has written several articles on various topics like moving, packers movers, >packers and movers Noida, Travel and Tourism, India tourism, Transportation, Noida Packers Movers, packers movers Noida, etc. For information about packing and moving tips please visit the site http://www.noidapackersmoves.net.